Forgive me if you find some conflicting data from post to posts. My intention is to provide food for thought, and as I learn new things, I may link it in or reference it, but not go back to earlier posts and make corrections. Thank you and enjoy.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

NB Power's latest profit

Yes, I have been a little quiet. Busy with a shutdown and the long hours.

A story of interest that I'm quite sure a few have read, is the profit of NB Power.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2010/05/29/nb-power-posts-profits.html#socialcomments


To which my only comment is :

"Probably the biggest reason that NB Power showed a big profit was that Graham and his freinds were too busy with "the sale" and Atcon and other such stuff, to be pilfering through NB Power's pockets."

A lot of the social comments from the same article, pretty much wrap up the general feeling of the populations and the government interference.

'Til the next time, keep up the fight.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment